Make-A-Wish Champions provides a platform for like-minded successful business people to help make miracles happen while enhancing their professional network. Throughout the year, Make-A-Wish Champions will host a variety of events and initiatives focused on championing the Make-A-Wish mission, strategic fundraising and increasing the professional networks of its members. You have the opportunity to forever impact a wish child’s life.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Making a child’s wish come true
- Follow-up story so you can see how your generosity impacted a child’s life (photos and letters will also be shared when possible)
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Further development of your professional network
- Web site (sfla.wish.org) acknowledgment
- Make-A-Wish publication listing
- Donation is 100% tax-deductible
Make-A-Wish Champions is a unique and affordable personal giving experience where your contributions directly fund a child’s heartfelt wish. The average cost of a wish is $5,000. Make-A-Wish Champions asked that you commit to $1,000 a year over five years. This equates to only $2.74 per day to forever impact the life of the child whose wish you fund at the end of your five-year commitment.
For a listing of Make-A-Wish Champions, click here.
For more information on how you can become a member of the Make-A-Wish Champions, please contact:
Rachel Simowitz, Corporate Relations Manager
(954) 967-9474 ext. 318